All Reader Reviews of...
1341 Third Ave., New York, NY, 10021
nr. 76th St.
Good, but not great
By ssherry on 5/1/2003
fish was good-nothing more. sushi was terrible, the bbq mahi mahi a bad mistake, as well as the spring rolls. but br guest resteraunts are overall pleasant dining experiences. I wouldnt choose to go back, but if I was invited I wouldnt complain.
Fish that is delish!
By truly_sweet on 1/31/2003
A great place for Brunch or a special evening out. The small bar area gets VERY crowded - so be sure to make a reservation. Lovely drinks and FAB fish - although the clientele can range from elderly to young and snotty.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up