Tunisian Tuna Sammy & Frozen Yogurt
By ErikMichielsen on 6/8/2009
Try the Tunisian tuna sandwich as well as the frozen yogurt. Muffins are delicious and coffee is wonderful too. Morning breakfast dishes - try the Moroccan egg dishes - are lovely. Vegan deserts will please vegan and non-vegan alike. Top this with kind service, low prices, outdoor seating, and good music and it's a place worth visiting.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl