Tunisian Tuna Sammy & Frozen Yogurt
By ErikMichielsen on 6/8/2009
Try the Tunisian tuna sandwich as well as the frozen yogurt. Muffins are delicious and coffee is wonderful too. Morning breakfast dishes - try the Moroccan egg dishes - are lovely. Vegan deserts will please vegan and non-vegan alike. Top this with kind service, low prices, outdoor seating, and good music and it's a place worth visiting.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary
- Jewish Leader Accuses Michelin of Being Anti-Semitic