All Reader Reviews of...
135 W. 42nd St., New York, NY, 10036
nr. Sixth Ave.
By hrivera2011 on 11/14/2011
I beg to differ from all the negative comments AUREOLE received on this site. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
excellent food and ambience
By STACYLEGAL on 10/6/2009
We visited the restaurant three times. The food was innovative and delicious; especially the soft shell crab sandwich and the mussels. The selection of wines were great and we loved the new location; walking distance from the theater area and Bryant Park.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu