All Reader Reviews of...
135 W. 42nd St., New York, NY, 10036
nr. Sixth Ave.
By hrivera2011 on 11/14/2011
I beg to differ from all the negative comments AUREOLE received on this site. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
excellent food and ambience
By STACYLEGAL on 10/6/2009
We visited the restaurant three times. The food was innovative and delicious; especially the soft shell crab sandwich and the mussels. The selection of wines were great and we loved the new location; walking distance from the theater area and Bryant Park.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat â€‹Right Now
- CafÃ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’