All Reader Reviews of...
239 Park Ave. South, New York, NY, 10003
nr. 20th St.
Great salmon ginger salad, very mediocre sushi
By cb85 on 9/21/2011
The service is very good, nice atmosphere and the food arrives quickly. Prices are very reasonable for the area. Unfortunetly, the sushi is really mediocre. Even their basic rolls are blah. Stick with the salmon salad if you must go here, it was outstanding. Overall, not worth another visit.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu