- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
566 Amsterdam Ave., New York, NY, 10024
nr. 87th St.
Mussels & Beer
By ManhattanMiss on 5/9/2011
I've been to B Cafe a few times and always enjoyed myself. Last time we ordered three flavors of mussels--curry, blue cheese & hot sauce, mushroom & tarragon--and truly could not decide which we liked best. All were delicious! It was way too much food for three people even without appetizers. The beer flights are fun to try, and I like how the beers come in different glasses. The bottles are often interesting too. The restaurant is cozy and casual. When it's nice out, the patio is small but pleasant. And the bar, while also small and often full, is a cool spot if there are only two or three of you. I once tried the croquette appetizers and was not impressed. Stick with the moules frites.
By rajbhatia76 on 6/26/2010
I ordered French Toast and it was burnt. My wife ordered Eggs Benedict and the yoke was almost like semi boiled eggs. French Fries were good. I doubt if I will go there again
By thelovelyamy on 4/4/2010
Its nice to have Belgian on the upper west side. the beers are great of course & the mussels are very good. The french fries are some of the best ever & u must dip them in mayo like the Belgians do. The burger on the other hand was NOT as described in the Profile, wasnt oversized, or dripping with juice, it was just ok. The staff is very nice & pleasant & i will be returning
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat â€‹Right Now
- CafÃ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’