All Reader Reviews of...
240 E. 75th St., New York, NY, 10021
nr. Second Ave.
best fairly prized food in Manhattan
By thierryvanophem on 10/12/2011
We had dinner in B-cafe West en the food was extremely well cooked. The staff was very friendly and during our stay in Manhattan we didn't find an other restaurant were the clients could enjoy there meal and beverages without being pushed to consume more than they wanted. I want to recommend this little restaurant to everybody, fair prices for excellent food. Later that tweek we went to cafe B east and again we had an extremey good meal. On the front door we saw that de bistro had the highest rate for hygiene. When you are visiting central park dont forget to eat in one of the b cafÃ©s. Thank you.
Outstanding Steak Frites and Mussels
By Herculessju on 1/23/2008
I had always walked by the place on my way home and figured I had to try it. Its a nicely set up place. They do a great job with the decor given the very tight quarters (if it wasn't for my girlfriend as my lookout, I would have ended up elbowing every waiter in the crotch every time they walked by me). I had the Mussels Provencale and they were outstanding. It was the largest amount of mussels I've ever been served and they were all delicious. My girlfriend ordered the steak frites and it was also veyr good. A large steak with an excellent sauce and perfect pommes frites. the frites came with three different sauces (ketchup, mayo, and a chipotle mayo that was spicy and tasty). the beer menu varies but always offers an excellent selection. You are better off going early, as the place seemed to fill up very quickly.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat â€‹Right Now
- CafÃ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’