All Reader Reviews of...
413 Bay Ridge Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11209
nr. Fourth Ave.
Don't let the looks of it fool you, the food is goohd!
By sumitdeb on 8/8/2011
Yelp'd this place and only because of the reviews walked in despite the unimpressive look of the place. Service was friendly and the guy even helped us choose our dishes. We chose one Entree and a combination from the Dinner section. Even on empty, this was way too much. The food was delicious. The Hummus and the Baba Ganoush was the best I've tasted in a while. Personally I didn't like the skewered chicken as it was over done but the lamb was succulent. They served us tea on the house which was a nice finish to the eve. Definitely going back.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl