All Reader Reviews of...
413 Bay Ridge Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11209
nr. Fourth Ave.
Don't let the looks of it fool you, the food is goohd!
By sumitdeb on 8/8/2011
Yelp'd this place and only because of the reviews walked in despite the unimpressive look of the place. Service was friendly and the guy even helped us choose our dishes. We chose one Entree and a combination from the Dinner section. Even on empty, this was way too much. The food was delicious. The Hummus and the Baba Ganoush was the best I've tasted in a while. Personally I didn't like the skewered chicken as it was over done but the lamb was succulent. They served us tea on the house which was a nice finish to the eve. Definitely going back.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up