All Reader Reviews of...
110 Waverly Pl., New York, NY, 10011
nr. Sixth Ave.
Worth a break from carbo-phobia.
By Exuparem on 1/28/2003
Although it took almost a month to get an 8pm reservation, it was definitely worth the wait to eat at Babbo. The pasta tasting menu that we tried almost had me in tears with the fluffiness of the pastas and the complex richness of the sauces. Being a French wine snob, I was also very impressed by the bottle of Emiglia-Romana wine recommended by the sommelier. A very pleasant dining experience, which I hope to repeat in the near future!
By petrushka on 1/25/2003
Meat is featured in virtually every dish on the menu, so come prepared for big flavors - no sissy stuff. Everything we had - warm salad appetizer, gnocchi with veal ragu, the rabbit - was executed to perfection. Though decor suggests a neighborhood place the prices are anything but neighborly.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight