- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
627 Second Ave., New York, NY, 10016
nr. 34th St.
By Tommy212NYC on 11/12/2014
This place is AMAZING!!!! The Margaritas are excellent, the Food is Delicious, (the El Dorado Burrito is out of this world) and the service is Wonderful. It may be a bit small but the Decor is really unique.. Great place to meet up with friends. We had a blast! The waitress was hysterical! I highly recommend coming here. Also, great Music. I'll be back Baby Bo's!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu