All Reader Reviews of...
136 Division St., New York, NY, 10002
nr. Ludlow St.
A real Gem
By fnkysta on 4/28/2008
I had a fantastic time here. From the moment I got out of the subway I felt a surge of excitement and anticipation. I loved the fact that this place was a little tricky to find and that the up-stairs (Bar area) was almost like a screen from the downstairs. We had the option of sitting upstairs or downstairs and luckily we decided on the latter. The downstairs Ã‚Â“dinning roomÃ‚Â” is a maze of various cul-de-sacs with larger farm-house style tables and a very rustic interior. It really makes you feel as if you are eating in an old farm house somewhere in the Alpine region. Made me feel right at home. The food was simple but OH SO GOODÃ‚Â…..I had the lasagna and loved every bite of it. The wine was fantastic and the service was friendly, helpful and pleasant. I will be going back to this little Gem of a place and will most certainly be drinking many more glasses of vino in the basement of this.
great place with lots of taste
By elena101 on 1/19/2008
Great atmosphere, good food, really enjoyed this restaurant. The owners have a great taste to create the atmosphere. Highly recommend!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary
- Jewish Leader Accuses Michelin of Being Anti-Semitic