All Reader Reviews of...
190 Ave. B, New York, NY, 10009
nr. 12th St.
amazing burger and even more amazing drinks
By petit79 on 2/21/2008
This is a great place to go after work and just chill at the bar. Get the back forty cocktail, burger, and a side of brussel sprouts. Yes, brussel sprouts. If I had known that brussel sprouts could be this good then I would've eaten vegetables as a child. Oh, and save room for the apple cider donuts. You'll be like Krispy Kreme who? The service is excellent and the bartenders are awesome. This place feels like home--but with better food.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations