All Reader Reviews of...
190 Ave. B, New York, NY, 10009
nr. 12th St.
amazing burger and even more amazing drinks
By petit79 on 2/21/2008
This is a great place to go after work and just chill at the bar. Get the back forty cocktail, burger, and a side of brussel sprouts. Yes, brussel sprouts. If I had known that brussel sprouts could be this good then I would've eaten vegetables as a child. Oh, and save room for the apple cider donuts. You'll be like Krispy Kreme who? The service is excellent and the bartenders are awesome. This place feels like home--but with better food.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More