- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
339 Fifth Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11215
at 4th St.
By sloper1 on 5/5/2011
Stone Street coffee by the cup and pound; fresh breads; Applegate deli meat and brewed ice teas have all been added
Best Bagels in Park Slope
By jeffgoldblum on 12/5/2010
Great bagels, great prices. Everyone is hyper friendly. And oy, the lox!
AWFUL CATERING DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY
By catchy50 on 12/10/2008
TAKE HEED TO THIS PHONEY CATERER! TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE AND TERRIBLE SERVICE WAS RIDICULOUS. ARRIVED WITH HALF THE ORDER, NO SODA OR SALAD 45 MINUTES LATE AND THEN ANOTHER 45 MINUTES LATER THE REST OF THE ORDER SANS THE FREE PASTRY TRAY CAME, COLD, AND SALAD AND SODA. MOSTLY EVERYONE WAS FINISHED EATING. NOT GOOD! WHEN WE CALLED TO ASK WHAT HAPPNED THE OWNER SCOTT TURNED THE WHOLE FIASCO AND DUMPED IT ON THE CUSTOMER! YOU ARE RUDE! DO NOT RETURN TO MY STORE. HIS WISH IS MY COMMAND. NEVER NEVER NEVER AGAIN. NEVER WILL HE GET A RECOMMENDATION FOR THIS LARGE INSTITUTION. THE FOOD WAS COLD, LADENED WITH A THICK CRUST OF CHEESE AND 3 DISHES WERE REPLACED WITH MORE OF THE SAME AWFUL CHEESE PARMESEAN EGGPLANT, AND LOTS OF ZITI! CHARGED ALOT OF MONEY, NO GREAT PRICE, NO FREE PASTRY TRAY SCOTT AS PROMISED! STICK TO BAGELS, THAT IS YOUR SPEED! VERY EMBARRASSSSSSSSSED IN PARK SLOPE.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat â€‹Right Now
- CafÃ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’