All Reader Reviews of...
359 Van Brunt St., Brooklyn, NY, 11231
nr. Dikeman St.
Must. Go. To. Baked.
By sprungonfood on 2/13/2014
On my way back to the train, I passed by this cute little place with an orange door. The brightly colored door, plus the name of the place, Baked, immediately caught my attention. Had to go in. Everything is handmade there every day, from cookies, to cakes, to brownies, to pies and bars. Everything looked far too good to just try one thing...and I'm horrible at moderation. So, I asked for some suggestions. You can read the rest of my review with photos here: sprungonfood.com/2013/11/05/baked
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu