All Reader Reviews of...
359 Van Brunt St., Brooklyn, NY, 11231
nr. Dikeman St.
Must. Go. To. Baked.
By sprungonfood on 2/13/2014
On my way back to the train, I passed by this cute little place with an orange door. The brightly colored door, plus the name of the place, Baked, immediately caught my attention. Had to go in. Everything is handmade there every day, from cookies, to cakes, to brownies, to pies and bars. Everything looked far too good to just try one thing...and I'm horrible at moderation. So, I asked for some suggestions. You can read the rest of my review with photos here: sprungonfood.com/2013/11/05/baked
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat â€‹Right Now
- CafÃ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’