All Reader Reviews of...
113 Horatio St., New York, NY, 10014
nr. West St.
By Ruthie16 on 3/21/2014
Food delicious, servers attentive and accommodating, cool location. I was part of a fussy group of eaters who dined here and we all had lots of requests. Servers totally helpful. The food was perfectly cooked, well presented - definitely coming back.
food ok but very slow service
By parisnewyork on 8/28/2012
We went there for breakfast during the week. Food was ok but we had to wait for 30 minutes after ordering our food for the waiter to come back and informed us that they actually had lost our order. We ordered again and my partner who asked for scrumbled eggs ended with an omelette. But I might go back if I know I a not in a rush as the person attending to the customers was very kind :-) I would give another try
Great Space, Great Coffee, Great Bread, Fine Brunch
By wvilleats on 1/12/2012
The space is unbelievable and incredibly convenient to where I live. We used to go to 11th st Cafe 4-5 days a week and now this opened essentially across the street. The coffee, bread and pastries are the same as at 11th st and a fantastic addition to the 'hood. Kava is a bit too expensive and euro for our taste. The bakery is in house and clearly top notch As for the brunch, we found it to be good but not overwhelmingly great. I need to give it another run as well as try it for dinner/lunch but have not yet
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up