All Reader Reviews of...
651 Ninth Ave., New York, NY, 10036
nr. 46th St.
Food was good
By hoopster on 1/28/2010
I have not had Indonesian food. So, do not know if it was authentic, but it was very good and we allenjoyed it. Service was excellent and so was the value. Would definitely go back.
A True Taste of Indonesia
By Spockx2 on 12/16/2008
I have eaten at Bali Nusa several times and I think it is one of the best Indonesian restaurants in the city! I am of Indonesian descent and the food here reminds me of my childhood. I recommend the Perkedel Jagung (corn fritters with shrimp and java soya sauce), Sop Ikan Laut Jawa (javanese fisherman soup with shrimp and sliced fish), and any of the entrees. The oxtail soup is tasty but could use some pieces of oxtail meat.
better than ever
By jennysa on 10/11/2007
i like the taste of this authentic restaurant, it gives me the pleasure of coming back to eat at this restaurant.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary
- Jewish Leader Accuses Michelin of Being Anti-Semitic