All Reader Reviews of...
23-10 31st St., Queens, NY, 11105
nr. 23rd Ave.
Once you eat, you're instantly addicted!
By sabrina1x on 10/13/2011
I've been eating at this restaurant as long as I can remember! This restaurant has the most amazing food. Service is pretty good. For the most part, they maintain time. Prices are reasonable. Food is completely FRESH! You can literally watch them cook the food right in front of you. When you first enter the restaurant, on your left you'll see the chef greeting everyone with a very warm welcoming and as doing so, he also is seen cooking food. Even though the food is being cooked (only the meat) in the front of the restaurant, the restaurant is not stuffy. Though, the restaurant is aging, and it does lack in the appearance department. But the food is amazing, and that is all that matters! I would definitely recommend!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More