All Reader Reviews of...
344 W. 52nd St., New York, NY, 10019
nr. Eighth Ave.
Expect me to come on back
By Srey on 10/11/2012
This is an offer I just couldnt pass off . There was this lady I used to see all the time handing out flyers but I never picked one up until one random day I received one from her and came right on in for lunch , I had the lunch special . 2 rolls my soup my first glass of sake and mochi ice cream ! I have to say its the best deal in town !
Great lunch special
By RFCohen on 9/6/2012
Came in for lunch, $9.95 for 2 rolls, salad or soup, sake and dessert. Service was fast. I hate feeling rushed on my lunch break, so it's always a relief when food comes fast. I might start bringing clients here for the happy hour.
This place is wonderful
By VabessaM on 7/19/2012
I love the food at Bamboo 52. The service is also pretty good.
Great Value and Decor...during happy hour...and with discounts
By dapo9 on 5/11/2009
I live near by and enjoy coming here once in a while during happy hours. They have some good specials and also the sushi is a pretty good value for the most part. The happy hour is every day until 9PM and drinks are half off.
great lobster salad
By slong on 2/5/2009
I go here for lunch and the lobster salad is one of the most delightful dishes I've ever had. Very delicate, slightly crunchy, good portion. Perfect with a glass of plum wine. In warm weather, their back porch with umbrella-tables, is a quiet refuge.
Waste of time & money
By gmka15 on 4/27/2007
Food was definitely nothing amazing. I work near the area, and was looking for a good sushi place...still searching. Service was AWFUL, but well intentioned, definitely inexperienced. One of the 2 bathrooms was locked with no one in it. Even after someone REPEATEDLY told the waiter he was trying to unlock the wrong one (a customer was inside), he ignored. They definitely need to call a staff meeting to go over some basic ground rules about working in the restaurant industry. Try Citrus instead, even if you have to travel a bit more
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu