All Reader Reviews of...
358 Third Ave., New York, NY, 10016
at 26th St.
A special treat and a bit different
By tigerangel on 1/13/2006
I like to bring out-of-towners here ... its casual and unusual ... and the food always fresh, with a balance of flavors, mild spices. They have a vegetarian menu, and even guests who don't like to try new things are happy with the kababs. My personal favorite is aushak, their scallion dumplings. That or the meat-filled dumplings with bread is my lunch many days.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu