All Reader Reviews of...
37 St. Marks Pl., New York, NY, 10003
nr. Second Ave.
WORST SERVICE EVER DONT WASTE YOUR TIME
By nygirl77 on 6/21/2009
I went there once for lunch and waited 45 mins for my food. Despite that, gave it another chance and ordered delivery. nothing for an hour. has a number to call if it's late - it went to a fax. then called their place and sounded like all the employees were having a party just sitting there talking and it was 3pm on a sunday. the girl who answers finishes her conversation and doesnt even say hello. after i inquire about my order she pauses and says - no delivery today then passes the phone to a 'manager' and he cant even understand english, didnt know where 5th st was from st marks and i said to him - this is the worst restaurant i've ever heard of - and he says - yes we are. dont go. go to kampuchea or num pang
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages