All Reader Reviews of...
120 Christopher St. , New York, NY, 10014
at Bedford St.
Best pho in NY.
By jayell1017 on 8/14/2010
I'm Vietnamese and I can honestly say the pho & Bun here tastes exactly like what my grandma used to make. The service is hit and miss. Some servers are nicer than others, as with any place, but for the price & food I'm not going to complain. My recommendations: 1. Bun with porkchop, shrimp, and spring rolls. 2. Pho. 3. The pork chop & egg sandwich.
Good sandwich -ridiculously bad service
By golfinginthesun on 9/24/2009
Granted - the classic bao is great - I will continue to return but not as frequently because of the gratingly bad reception and service - wouldn't hurt to show a little effort and possibly treat customers as if they are actually why they operate
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s