All Reader Reviews of...
502 Sixth Ave., New York, NY, 10011
nr. 13th St.
By uwsfoodfan on 9/26/2010
A friend and I were looking for a last-minute dinner and were pulled in by the attractive dining room. The waiter was great and left us to a slow-paced catch-up session. We had the arugula salad (fresh and perfectly dressed) and the avacado and crab dip (excellent, almost ordered more). Our entrees were the chicken tagine and the trout special. Both were delicious! I'm looking forward to trying more of the menu.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu