All Reader Reviews of...
502 Sixth Ave., New York, NY, 10011
nr. 13th St.
By uwsfoodfan on 9/26/2010
A friend and I were looking for a last-minute dinner and were pulled in by the attractive dining room. The waiter was great and left us to a slow-paced catch-up session. We had the arugula salad (fresh and perfectly dressed) and the avacado and crab dip (excellent, almost ordered more). Our entrees were the chicken tagine and the trout special. Both were delicious! I'm looking forward to trying more of the menu.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat â€‹Right Now
- CafÃ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’