All Reader Reviews of...
100 W. 82nd St., New York, NY, 10024
nr. Columbus Ave.
It is so good to have sexy, spicy and pleasant!!
By Banananika on 7/7/2009
Crispy Whole Red Snapper is just what you need with a glass of Savingnon Blanc or any of their cocktails any given day this summer ! It was my friend birthday and we had such a great shared meal! Service was fabulous and the sugestions perfect, we'd tried the really great Pork Belly, Shrimp and ended with the delicious Waffle (with a candle).
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s