All Reader Reviews of...
100 W. 82nd St., New York, NY, 10024
nr. Columbus Ave.
It is so good to have sexy, spicy and pleasant!!
By Banananika on 7/7/2009
Crispy Whole Red Snapper is just what you need with a glass of Savingnon Blanc or any of their cocktails any given day this summer ! It was my friend birthday and we had such a great shared meal! Service was fabulous and the sugestions perfect, we'd tried the really great Pork Belly, Shrimp and ended with the delicious Waffle (with a candle).
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Daughters of Brooklyn’s Pot-Growing Cherry Mogul Are Suing Police for His Suicide
- Restaurateur Jailed for Serving Cheap Curry That Killed a Customer
- There’s Now a Restaurant on a Floating Barge in Greenpoint
- New York Times Demands Sheeple Wake Up and Quit Worshipping Breakfast
- Bourdain and Obama Chilled Over Noodles and Beer in Vietnam