- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
791 Washington Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11238
nr. Lincoln Pl.
Delicious! Highly recommend.
By cmt on 5/13/2012
The food was simply delicious! Every item was very flavorful and well prepared. Nice ambiance inside and out (there is a small outdoor space). Excellent place for a casual dinner. Recommend: calamari salad, cauliflower 'steak' and cavatelli with wild mushrooms and fresh ricotta. Great after trip to Brooklyn Museum or Botanical Garden. Get there early for dinner as there will be a line waiting for restaurant to open!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here Are 2016’s James Beard Restaurant and Chef Award Winners
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?