All Reader Reviews of...
1439 Second Ave., New York, NY, 10021
at 75th St.
tasty and sexy
By jaw280 on 11/8/2007
Walked in randomly for dinner last night around 10pm... The place was packed and is definitely hip. The crowd was all sexy party people. My only complaint: The menu is a bit over-priced; there wasn't a bottle of wine under $45.
By tivoli on 3/28/2005
If you like to be around beautiful people and have an amazing time dancing while you eat, this place is for you. The food is a bit overpriced and then again there is no admission fee. The place is best on Wednesday and Sunday. I like the staff; they are fun, always with a warm happy face. Just be careful, time goes very fast at Baraonda, it is difficult to leave. The food is excellent, sometimes difficult to notice by the overwhelmed ness of the environment. I fall in love every time I go there.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary
- Jewish Leader Accuses Michelin of Being Anti-Semitic