All Reader Reviews of...
535 LaGuardia Pl., New York, NY, 10012
nr. Bleecker St.
They have Off Days.
By micoulter on 5/3/2013
I've been to Bare Burger several times, and while it has never been amazing, my last experience was downright horrible. It took the waiter 15 minutes to even come to our table, which would have been fine if it was crowded, but there were a medium amount of customers present, not a rush crowd at all. After the waters were finally brought out, the waiter attempted to place a basket of fries on the table and proceeded to spill my friend's water all over her lap. His only response, a half-hearted "I'm so sorry." No sincere apologies, no offers to comp the fries, nothing. After that disaster, the two waiters bringing the food to our table confused EVERY ORDER! My friends and I had to play musical plates and find our correct meals. It was a nightmare! The food itself was not worth the price. It looked like something from Burger King. I could have gone to Five Guys across the street and got a better meal for a better price. And to top it all off, at the END of the meal, the waiter told us that their credit card machine was broken and they only accept cash. Seriously? You wouldn't think to tell us that BEFORE we even ordered? He offered to take down our credit card information and charge them later. I don't think so buddy. Needless to say, it was definitely an off day. I gave the waiter feedback about his poor performance and we definitely left a meager tip.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu