All Reader Reviews of...
150 E. 34th St., New York, NY, 10016
nr. Lexington Ave.
By JDH on 8/27/2008
The Barking Dog is amazing. Delicious, fresh, well-cooked and well seasoned food. Such creative dishes. Friendly staff. Wonderful place. Okay, they might be a tad slow once in a while. But the wait is always worth it.
By RochReader on 6/29/2008
My party of 5 went to the Barking Dog on a Sunday evening, around 7:30. We waited for water; we waited to order; we waited for bread; and we waited almost an hour for our food. Although the place was busy, the problem was our waitress who seemed to be mentally and physically elsewhere. Our food was obviously ready and sitting, because by the time we got it, it was barely lukewarm. She lamely apologized for the wait. We were so anxious to get out of there that we did not attempt to find the manager and complain. The waitress ruined our experience.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu