All Reader Reviews of...
541 Amsterdam Ave., New York, NY, 10024
nr. 86th St.
By poohbear on 1/14/2003
I've been going to this UWS institution for years, and it amazes me how the staff here can always greet you with a smile, even amidst the crowded mayhem. The food is always fresh and the matzo ball soup can't be beat.
By amsterdam9 on 12/16/2002
You'll pay more for your lox and you'll usually have to suffer a crowd in a fairly cramped space, but the food is fresh and first rate.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here Are 2016’s James Beard Restaurant and Chef Award Winners
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?