All Reader Reviews of...
745 Ninth Ave., New York, NY, 10019
nr. 50th St.
Worst Indian I've ever had
By minirhyder on 3/13/2010
A girlfriend and I went here, and I ordered a Lamb Tikka Masala; she ordered Chicken Tikka Masala. Both dishes tasted exactly the same, that is to say like Cambell's Tomato Soup with chunks of meat. Yes I'm aware that Tikka Masala isn't exactly the most authentic, but I figured it was a safe choice in a restaurant I've never been to. How wrong I was. The prices were definitely not worth something I can buy in a store in a can for a few dollars. Also they had beef on the menu. An Indian restaurant had beef on the menu. Are they trying to be ironic or what?
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu