- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
West Side Hwy. nr. 23rd St., New York, NY, 10011
Happoy New Year!
By Mjoseph on 1/3/2006
Because of the bad, to lukewarm reviews in this magazine, we were not expecting the best- BUT WE GOT IT!! The decor was beautiful, the service could not have been better. We were seated not far from the band, and it was great- not too loud, just right. The first course(mushroom torte) was rather bland, but other than that, the food was excellent. The open bar was also high class- as if we were in an intimate restaurant and paying per drink. The only flaw was having to wait on line for 35 minutes in the damp cold to get our boarding tickets. That seemed unnecessarily miserable when we were paying so much!
Taken advantage of as a
By mariauws on 6/2/2005
Recently, my family from out of state booked reservations for the Sunday Brunch Cruise on Bateaux. The experience was terrible. Service was poor at best and the food was absolutely disgusting. We waited over an hour to go the buffet line and only after others went up for seconds. My husband and I felt that our family had been taken advantage of and I were embarassed that this was a "New York experience."
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu