All Reader Reviews of...
255 Smith St., Brooklyn, NY, 11231
nr. Douglass St.
small and perfect
By florian_2010 on 6/9/2012
Fantastic place. Small menu, seasonal fare and great service. Go early, as they don't seem to take reservations. We put our names down at 7pm and got the hour and half smile usually reserved for Manhattan. There are enough cool bars in the area to go and work up an appetite before you get called. It is hard to match their quality. If they were any bigger I doubt they could maintain such a high standard. Have had the pork, fish and all the desserts. All good. Great wine options.
By bkeater on 11/11/2011
Everything was perfectly cooked and the service was lovely! Such an amazing addition to the already top notch food scene in the neighborhood.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s