All Reader Reviews of...
255 Smith St., Brooklyn, NY, 11231
nr. Douglass St.
By bkeater on 11/11/2011
Everything was perfectly cooked and the service was lovely! Such an amazing addition to the already top notch food scene in the neighborhood.
small and perfect
By florian_2010 on 6/9/2012
Fantastic place. Small menu, seasonal fare and great service. Go early, as they don't seem to take reservations. We put our names down at 7pm and got the hour and half smile usually reserved for Manhattan. There are enough cool bars in the area to go and work up an appetite before you get called. It is hard to match their quality. If they were any bigger I doubt they could maintain such a high standard. Have had the pork, fish and all the desserts. All good. Great wine options.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu