All Reader Reviews of...
49 W. 56th St., New York, NY, 10019
nr. Fifth Ave.
By SerenaC on 4/24/2011
i travel a lot, and have fallen in love with india, the people, the culture, and most of all .. indian food! was @ nobu 57 having pre dins - drinks. as we were walking out we were talking about going for indian. just happens that this place was next door, so we popped our heads in. so happy we did !! had such an variety of indian dishes, i am kinda salivating just thinking about our experience. we dined on indian street snacks (trust me!) which were made of puffed rice, tamarind pulp, roasted peanuts, lime, and gosh who knows what else ! reminded me of being back on the beaches of india. we even tried their lamb chops which i beleive were made in their glass tandoor kitchen. yum !! with a bottle of red, those lamb chops were sooo delish ! high, high praise for this place !!
By Carole8 on 1/4/2009
The lunch buffet was extremely disappointing. Food did not taste fresh and they forgot to serve the bread. We ordered two appetizers from the menu that were good. Service is worse than awful. Constantly looking for water, hostess was waitress and we felt like we were inconveniencing her. The best thing about our lunch was we were seated by the bay window and could people watch.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl