- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
237 W. 42nd St., New York, NY, 10036
nr. Seventh Ave.
If you like the entertainment then go
By EmiPie on 8/15/2005
Decor is nice, service was fine, but the food is only "OK" (exception being the spicy chicken wings - the best we've ever had) its the live music factor that gives it a boost. Choose to dine here if only if the entertainer appeals to you, otherwise skip it.
Yeah, but why???
By wudzee on 12/1/2003
If you wanna drink you could do better. If you wanna eat, ditto. But if you want music, pick the right time and have a great time. Pretty hard to get a bad seat or a good meal. Go, but be warned.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu