All Reader Reviews of...
409 W. 13th St., New York, NY, 10014
nr. Ninth Ave.
By karenmiller4283 on 4/22/2011
This restaurant has not skipped a beat since it changed from Bagatelle to Beaumarchais. If you're heading there for brunch...before to call ahead or don't waste your time. I suggest having dinner there as an alternative. There's always a scene on Thurs - Sat. The duck if delicious and a must have.
What a party!
By RSF on 12/30/2011
The brunch party on both Saturdays and Sundays is too much fun! Everyone is there to have a fabulous time and you can truly feel that in the air.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s