All Reader Reviews of...
409 W. 13th St., New York, NY, 10014
nr. Ninth Ave.
By karenmiller4283 on 4/22/2011
This restaurant has not skipped a beat since it changed from Bagatelle to Beaumarchais. If you're heading there for brunch...before to call ahead or don't waste your time. I suggest having dinner there as an alternative. There's always a scene on Thurs - Sat. The duck if delicious and a must have.
What a party!
By RSF on 12/30/2011
The brunch party on both Saturdays and Sundays is too much fun! Everyone is there to have a fabulous time and you can truly feel that in the air.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu