All Reader Reviews of...
405 Atlantic Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11217
nr. Bond St.
Great food, beautiful place, friendly people
By nilex on 7/15/2011
I love this place. Have been going for years. Their babaganous and hummus are fantastic, as are the "pitzas" and harira soup. Lots of options for vegetarians and carnivores. They have a gorgeous back garden, and a really pretty indoor space as well which feels somewhat outdoors. Really nice people working here and they've been here for years.
previous person is insane
By bryner99 on 7/21/2010
um, the only reason I gave it 9's across the board is so people take this review seriously. it's 10's across the board. cheap and delicious. jeepers.
By happy1 on 4/13/2010
poor service and food...the "marinated" chicken sandwich and platter are not tasty and not recommended
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, GÃ¼nter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant