- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
900 Broadway, New York, NY, 10003
nr. 20th St.
a new favorite spot
By cnicole90 on 1/11/2013
I had bought cheese from Beecher's before, and noticed they had a dark stairway leading to a downstairs restaurant. It seemed a little hidden and mysterious, which I loved. Ever since I spotted it, I had been wanting to go. I finally went two nights ago with a few friends, and we had a great time. The decor and ambiance are really cool- lots of cow hide furniture with wooden accents. Everything we ordered was delicious- kale salad, veggie flatbread with their signature "flagship" cheese, burrata and pear salad, and one of their "world's best" mac n cheese (the mac n cheese was unreal.) Staff was very helpful and friendly (aside from the hostess who was a little stuffy/bored.) It also looks like a great place to sit at the bar and grab a bite and a glass of wine. Definitely one of my new favorite spots.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu