All Reader Reviews of...
845 Sixth Ave., New York, NY, 10001
nr. 30th St.
good outdoor drinking spot
By dccabs on 6/6/2011
Went there with some friends on opening weekend. It was a little disorganized but overall was a good experience. The have a good amount of small tables, but it would probably better if they had picnic tables. Like "the standard" beer garden, you have to buy tickets for beers. The beers are 6 bucks and you can use the tickets for food as well. The coolest thing about the place is the huge jumbo tron HD TV that have mounted on the side of the building next door. I can see myself hanging out there to watch a game if there weather is nice.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Restaurateur Jailed for Serving Cheap Curry That Killed a Customer
- There’s Now a Restaurant on a Floating Barge in Greenpoint
- New York Times Demands Sheeple Wake Up and Quit Worshipping Breakfast
- Bourdain and Obama Chilled Over Noodles and Beer in Vietnam
- Beyond Meat Debuts Its First ‘Fresh’ Veggie Burger at Whole Foods