All Reader Reviews of...
30 E. 68th St., New York, NY, 10065
nr. Madison Ave.
By astridlinnea on 2/5/2012
I work just around the corner from BelAmi, therefore it has become the place I will always run to when I'm busy and starving, but frankly I rather go hungry. It is extremely overpriced, I don't think Ive ever gotten the correct coffee I ordered (honestly soya cappuccino is NOT brain surgery specially when you are charging $5 for it!) and the food is generally rather tasteless. I would not recommend this place.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations