All Reader Reviews of...
30 E. 68th St., New York, NY, 10065
nr. Madison Ave.
By astridlinnea on 2/5/2012
I work just around the corner from BelAmi, therefore it has become the place I will always run to when I'm busy and starving, but frankly I rather go hungry. It is extremely overpriced, I don't think Ive ever gotten the correct coffee I ordered (honestly soya cappuccino is NOT brain surgery specially when you are charging $5 for it!) and the food is generally rather tasteless. I would not recommend this place.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More