All Reader Reviews of...
71 W. 71st St., New York, NY, 10023
nr. Columbus Ave.
By barnaro1 on 8/10/2015
If you're looking for Le Bernardin this is not it. But if you want to eat at a very local restaurant with a terrific space, solid food, generously poured cocktails and friendly but professional service this is your place. I will definitely be going back, paper napkins be damned!
Just lovely, good basic Italian, outdoor garden
By cb85 on 9/21/2011
The outdoor garden is perfect. Usually in NYC you're sitting out on an avenue with traffic but this garden is in the back offering a less noisy and more private atmosphere. The food isn't particularly innovative overall, but the classic dishes (penne vodka, lasagna, etc.) are perfect in every way. The inside area seems a little dark so I usually only go here when the weather is nice enough to sit outside. A+
PAPER NAPKINS? INSIDE AND THE PATIO? WOW
By ARMOND20 on 8/10/2009
FOOD WAS EXCELLENT, PORTIONS A LITTLE ON THE SMALL SIDE FOR THE MONEY. SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT. ONLY PROBLEM WAS THE PAPER NAPKINS ON THE PATIO AND THE COUPLE OF ANTS ON THE TABLE AND GROUND.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu