All Reader Reviews of...
1802 Ave. M, Brooklyn, NY, 11230
nr. Bay Ave.
By funkyjew on 1/13/2009
the place doesn't actually look too nice. but the only thing i've ever had there is they're fresh personal pie with pasta and vodka sauce on it. seriously, it's the best pizza i have ever had. better than anything ive had in pizza time. i have never bothered trying anything else.... i'm hooked! (i'm not crazy i swear!)
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s