- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
346 Bedford Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11211
nr. S. 3rd St.
By angelagerber on 7/10/2010
Their noodle dishes are delicious and cheap!
few nights a week
By Flan on 10/17/2009
The Menu is simple but the food is comforting. I love the fried spring rolls and the hot noodle soups. Theyalways have specials which some are worth to try. It is also very good price value under $25 for 2.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat â€‹Right Now
- CafÃ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’