- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
33 Havemeyer St., Brooklyn, NY, 11211
nr. N. 7th St.
By whopper on 4/3/2012
The NYMag review is off-base. This place is the perfect combination of terrific, New York pizza, box-wine, plastic shakers of garlic powder, oregano, chili flakes, friendly folks and throwback hip hop. If you don't like Best Pizza, you need to check yourself before you wreck yourself.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu