- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
33 Havemeyer St., Brooklyn, NY, 11211
nr. N. 7th St.
By whopper on 4/3/2012
The NYMag review is off-base. This place is the perfect combination of terrific, New York pizza, box-wine, plastic shakers of garlic powder, oregano, chili flakes, friendly folks and throwback hip hop. If you don't like Best Pizza, you need to check yourself before you wreck yourself.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s