All Reader Reviews of...
60 Henry St., Brooklyn, NY, 11201
nr. Cranberry St.
Such a Great Place!
By joffensend on 2/8/2013
We love Bevacco! Always a warm welcome from the charming staff, a fun ambiance and great food--the pastas and salads are inventive and very special. But the bomboloni for dessert is sensational-a warm cream donut that is the perfect end to any meal. Best Italian in the Heights, by far!
Fantastic on all counts
By petewales on 3/21/2012
Had both lunch and dinner there. food is fantastic - sophisticated, modern Italian. I had Spinach Flan - sort of a cake - with an egg yolk on top, then pasta with chunks of garlic and olive oil. So yummy. MY boyfriend loved his branzino. The wine list is Italian so our waiter suggested a bottle in our price range and to our taste. Excellent choice. The apple cake dessert was fair but the delicious chocolate raspberry (mouse I think) dessert made up for it. The ambiance is warm and cozy with a Soho vibe. May be the first "happening" spot to come to B'klyn Heights!
Great Bar Service!
By sara.c.carlson on 12/29/2011
Stopped in for a drink after a long walk thru Brooklyn and the whole bar staff was great!!! Leilani, Marsh and Victorio gave great sightseeing tips to us Chicagoans, and were very attentive and friendly!! Leilani really knew her liquors and made a fantastic Old Fashioned--if youre looking to warm up with a little kick, have her make you The Smile! Walked out with warm spirits and new friends!!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu