All Reader Reviews of...
102 Lexington Ave., New York, NY, 10016
nr. 27th St.
By mandeddula99 on 6/12/2012
We have been to this place over the weekend ,our parents are only vegetarians and you know how hard it is to find a vegetarian restaurant :). I ate chole bathura and it was toooo delicious ,seeing the colour of paapdi chaat which my wife ordered got tempted and ate a spoon which was also delicious. my parents had the regular thali which i felt averagooooooo. i would have felt very happy if the service is little more faster than it is. will definitely like to go back to bhojan nyc ,whenever we intend to eat vegetarian :)
By modi476 on 6/29/2010
I am vegetarian, and works in city. 5 days back(06/23/2010), I went to eat at this place with reading all reviews online from different websites. I was really impressed with reviews and I went for lunch. I eat traditional Indian dish(Thali), and I was amazingly disappointed with quality of food. the test of food was really bad and very poor quality preparation and too dry in test. I will never ever go to this place again and not suggesting to any one. this restaurant needs new cafe.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu