All Reader Reviews of...
125 E. 7th St., New York, NY, 10009
nr. Ave. A
Not remotely close to the hype
By TexasLady1967 on 9/16/2014
I love my ice cream, and after all the hype on social media, I knew I had to try this place out! DISAPPOINTED! The soft-serve tasted like McDonald's, the line was long, the price was high, and the taste blaise' at best.
big gay ice cream
By teiannemcewen15 on 12/1/2012
i really enjoyed their ice cream. the people that work there are awesome they are all friendly. the atmosphere just adds to it.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu